Info About Do’s and Don’ts before Examinations
- Avoid using knives or sharp instruments and participating in games that could cause physical injury prior to exams.
- Avoid quarrels, fights and arguments that may create stress.
- Avoid too much discussion
- Do not cut short your sleep time.
- Before entering the hall, make sure you do not have any paper with you that may contain lesson notes.
I hope you like my Post on Info About Do’s and Don’ts before Examinations If you like it, do me a favour by sharing it with your friends. .You can also follow AMIE Info on Facebook and Google+.
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.