The institution of Engineers is the oldest Professional Engineering body in our country .which was found in the year 1920 and Incorporated by Royal Charter in 1935. The institution of Engineers has collaborated.( Click Here) The degree of Institution of Engineers has been recognized by HRD ministry govt. of India and also with All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). an AMIE degree holder is eligible for all type of state and the central government job. AMIE degree holder can also take higher education by going abroad.
- How To Become Chartered Engineer From IEI ?
- How To Become Professional Engineer after AMIE ?
- How to do ME/M.Tech after AMIE?
- Info About The Profession of Engineering and AMIE Involvement
- Advantages of AMIE and Scope After AMIE Completion
- Recognition of AMIE in India and Abroad
Advantages of AMIE degree are as follow
1. Eligible for all type of government job State as well as in central government.
2. Eligible for GATE entrance Exam to study M.E. or M.Tech in IIT, NIT and other engineering institutes .
3. Eligible for higher study in abroad.
4. Earn and Learn at the same time and enhance your industrial knowledge while learning.
5. freedom to Select your desired engineering branch.