What is Chartered Engineering?
The Charted Engineers are worldwide recognized engineer who is free to work in any country because of high recognition. Engineering degree of charter Engineer is a Global Degree or in another word, we can say that it is a common platform for a worldwide engineer.
- How to do ME/M.Tech after AMIE?
- Info About The Profession of Engineering and AMIE Involvement
- Advantages of AMIE and Scope After AMIE Completion
- Recognition of AMIE in India and Abroad
- AMIE Exam Preparation Tips
- How to do AMIE After B.Tech in Additional Branch of Engineering
- How AMIE is Not less than a B.Tech Degree
Eligibility Criteria for Chartered Engineer
Any Life Corporate Member of the Institution of Engineers (India) can designate himself as a Chartered Engineer (C Eng).
The proforma application for Chartered Engineer Certificate is available at our website (Click here).