What is Chartered Engineering?
The Charted Engineers are worldwide recognized engineer who is free to work in any country because of high recognition. Engineering degree of charter Engineer is a Global Degree or in another word we can say that it is a common platform for a worldwide engineer.
- How to do ME/M.Tech after AMIE?
- Info About The Profession of Engineering and AMIE Involvement
- Advantages of AMIE and Scope After AMIE Completion
- Recognition of AMIE in India and Abroad
- AMIE Exam Preparation Tips
- How to do AMIE After B.Tech in Additional Branch of Engineering
- How AMIE is Not less than a B.Tech Degree
Eligibility Criteria for Chartered Engineer
Any Life Corporate Member of the Institution of Engineers (India) can designate himself as a Chartered Engineer (C Eng).
A special certificate specifying as Chartered Engineer ( C Eng ) can be obtained on payment of Rs. 5000/- only (for applicants from India / Nepal) and US$ 500 only (for applicants from other countries). This is applicable only to the Members who have paid Composite Subscriptions / Life Compounding fees in full.
However, Corporate members already in possession of Chartered Engineer Certificate applying for the same after up gradation / transfer of membership or more than once for any other reason, the fee will be Rs. 2,000.00 (for applicants from India /Nepal) and the US $ 200 (for applicants from other countries). Such Corporate Members should apply with a copy of existing Chartered Engineer Certificate.
The proforma application for Chartered Engineer Certificate is available at our website (Click here).