AMIE is not only good option to be an Engineering Graduate while working but also who want to get an additional degree in in respective branch to boost their career.
For example, if any student complete B.E in Mechanical Engineering and if he thinks an additional degree in Production Engineering can help in to boost his career then AMIE is a good option to those students.
- How To Become Chartered Engineer From IEI ?
- How To Become Professional Engineer after AMIE ?
- How to Write Answers For AMIE Exams?
- How to do ME/M.Tech after AMIE?
- Info About The Profession of Engineering and AMIE Involvement
- Advantages of AMIE and Scope After AMIE Completion
There are many B.Tech or B.E holders who would like to get an additional degree in an engineering discipline as an added qualification. This is quite possible through AMIE.
In order to get it, the candidates may appear and successfully pass a certain number of examinations, depending on both.
(a) the engineering branch in which he holds B.E/B.Tech.
(b) the engineering branch he chooses in AMIE.
Engineering Graduate will get an exemption from Section A as IEI rule only have to pass Section B (9 Subject) Project Work and Lab Experiment that all.