AMIE is the Best option for those who can not do regular engineering due to their financial difficulty, therefore More than 90% people are doing AMIE with their job and most of them are ST member , study of AMIE with current job is a tough task because syllabus and pattern of AMIE syllabus and question paper is not quite bit easy with respect to regular engineering syllabus , To pass AMIE subjects requires depth study of the subject and toggling between AMIE and Job is tough task but there is no way to pass AMIE except Hard work and Dedication so whatever time you can manage with your job utilize it fully for AMIE study.
Some Best Way way to study for AMIE are as follow.
The first thing to be stored in your mind that there is no any shortcut for success same way for AMIE if you want to clear AMIE within a short span of time then the consistent study is a must.
As we know most of the AMIE aspirants are doing AMIE with their job so try to make Make a delicate balance between AMIE study and your job and try to study daily minimum two hours.
- For section A student they first take an easy subject like Design and manufacturing and Society and Environment and score good grade to get exemption in touch subjects like material science and computing and Informatic , if a candidate feels material science and computing and informatic is tough .
- If you are unable to prepare for 4 subjects then prepare for minimum 2 subjects such a way that you must clear those subject with a good grade in any condition.A good grade will help you to get exemption in touch subjects .
- For recommendation of books I want to use those books for a subject which you can understand easily because clearance of concept is very important also take advice from your friend regarding this especially that friend who have already cleared those papers
- Syllabus of AMIE is so vast so Study for AMIE with a consistency without this you can not complete your syllabus.
- How to Write Answers For AMIE Exams?
- Important Tips For AMIE Exam Preparation
AMIE being a course structured to suit and facilitate the systematic studying patterns of the student, it is very much advised that the student commences studying, making notes and keeping in touch with the curriculum of the program from the day of enrollment in the program. Employed students will benefit to a greater extent if they spare a considerable time of the day for the studying and making notes and make use of the study material provided through their respective correspondence course. This will cut down on their cramming time as they will have a significantly lower amount towards the close of the examination to study in great depth and time.
It is also a chance for the students who are currently following the three-year diploma course at the Polytechnic or currently following any other similar course and wishes to enroll for the AMIE at a later stage in their life to make use of a correspondence course in order to keep on par with the study material. Such students could join for membership at AMIE once they obtain the pre-requisite qualification but in the mean time, they could follow the correspondence course by applying for that during the registration period. This is a point that all aspiring AMIE students should take into consideration as once you register for the course and then wait to take the examination directly it will leave you with only a very short time period to study and cram for the examination as the registration process and confirmation of the registration alone takes close to a period of three months.