Info About The Profession of Engineering and AMIE Involvement-: The institution of Engineers is the oldest Professional Engineering body in our country .which was found in the year 1920 and Incorporated by Royal Charter in 1935. The institution of Engineers has been collaborated by all big engineering organization of the world.( Click Here)
The degree of Institution of Engineers has been recognised by HRD ministry govt. of India and also with All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). An AMIE ( AMIE is now GradIE) degree holder is eligible for all type of state and a central government job. AMIE degree holder can also take higher education by going abroad.
Advantages of AMIE degree are as follow
1. Eligible for all type of government job State as well as in central government.
2. Eligible for GATE entrance Exam to study M.E. or M.Tech in IIT, NIT and other engineering institutes.
3. Eligible for higher study in abroad.
4. Earn and Learn at the same time and enhance your industrial knowledge while learning.
5. freedom to Select your desired engineering branch.
Engineers have the opportunity of a much wider scope of work covering the environment than a mere office job. The filed is not confined to a narrow range and the AMIE study program has taken in to account to include all the relevant engineering branches that are being put into practical use in today’s world. This includes the branches of telecommunication and computer technology which was not traditional engineering subjects.
- Facts About Recognition of Professional Technical Qualification in India
- How to become Chartered Engineer after AMIE?
- How to calculate Your AMIE GPA/CGPA
- How to convert AMIE GPA/CGPA into Percentage
- Documents Required For AMIE Admission
As an AMIE professional, they will apply the theoretical knowledge they gain through the course of the program in a lot of practical solutions to a wide and varied range of engineering vocations. The professional engineers are shaping and creating the future of our world according to the principals and techniques that they put into practical use on a daily basis.
AMIE professionals will be involved in the process of analyzing, implementing, designing and fulfilling the engineering requirements of the employers. With the AMIE qualification, the candidates will earn a chance of being a noteworthy driving force behind the latest innovations in the technical, mechanical, engineering and many other related fields.
They can be assured of being among the preferred list of the employers and can look forward to enjoying high salary paid employment capacities in senior levels and may without hesitation look to enhance their career prospects in any international country of their choice.
I hope you like my Post on Info About The Profession of Engineering and AMIE Involvement If you like it, do me a favour by sharing it with your friends.You can also follow AMIE Info on Facebook and Google+.