In counties like India where professional education is very costly every year lots of students completes Diploma engineering and most of them hope for second year direct admission to engineering college but somewhere most of Diploma pass out candidates family financial condition doe s not allow to do that for those students AMIE is best option to be a engineering while earning and learning same time.
Institution of Engineers is the oldest Professional Engineering body in our country .which was found in year 1920 and Incorporated by Royal Charter in 1935. Institution of Engineers has been collaborated by all big engineering organization of the world.( Click Here)
- Advantages of AMIE and Scope After AMIE Completion
- Info About The Profession of Engineering and AMIE Involvement
Degree of Institution of Engineers has been recognized by HRD Ministry Govt. of India and also with All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) However as per info on IEI Website AICTE approval does not apply for AMIE. The equivalence of AMIE is approved by Board of Assessment, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India, and by The Association of Indian Universities for employment and academic equivalence to know more about it Click Here and recently AMIE Pass out can also edible for teaching in engineering colleges to get more details about it click Here. a AMIE degree holder is eligible for all type of state and central government job. AMIE degree holder can also take higher education by going abroad.
Advantages of AMIE Degree are as follow
1. Eligible for all type of government job State as well as in central government.
2. Eligible for GATE entrance Exam to study M.E. or M.Tech in IIT, NIT and other engineering institutes.
3. Eligible for higher study in abroad.
4. Earn and Learn at a same time and enhance your industrial knowledge while learning.
5. freedom to Select your desired engineering branch The structure of the program offered by AMIE has a lot of advantages compared to the conservative way of class room study methods. This is a more relaxing and flexible method of studying which will have the same end result for the student. There are many benefits a student can make use of by enrolling while continuing with his present employment.
Employed students could manage their working and study time schedules in a more efficient manner. The study routine will not interrupt or interfere with the student’s daily activities or routine.
The student does not have to report physically for classes and therefore the lack of geographical restrictions is not applied for the students. This means even students from far away distances within the country or students living overseas could apply for enrollment at AMIE.
If you like this post please share with your AMIE Friends. .You can follow AMIE Info on Facebook and Google+ . You can also Subscribe to AMIE INFO Newsletter and get latest AMIE updates directly to your email inbox.