For a Student Admission in Institution of Engineers is possible in two ways
1. Technician Member
2. Senior Technician Member
1. Technician Member
Educational qualification for T Member should me 10+2 passed with physics , chemistry and mathematics as a subject. Technician Member must be 18 year of age at the time of application. A T member having 10 subjects in section A after Clarence of this subject T member enter in section B.
2.Senior Technician Member
A student who have passed Diploma from recognised institute/university are eligible to take admission into AMIE as a senior Technician member. A senior technician member must be 18 year of age at the time of application. A ST member having 4 subjects in section A after Clarence of this subject ST member enter in section B.
- Duly filled registration form along with two copies of recently taken passport size photographs
- A copy of the matriculation or school leaving certificate (attested by any nominated official) in order to attest the student fulfills the age criteria.
- An attested copy of the eligible certificate or diploma qualification under which the student will be applying for. This is in order to verify the educational qualification criteria.
- Attested copy of the mark sheets for the above qualification of certificate or diploma
- The membership registration fee. Students could contact the closest council or center to obtain payment methods and details.
Finally students are requested to get the membership registration form and the photographs attested by and verified by any AMIE, MIE or FIE member. Assistance in this regard could be obtained by contacting the help desk at any of the local centers of the IEI. Students are encouraged to keep a duplicate set of the copies and application forms submitted for the relevant membership.
Students who register subsequent to the Diploma course will be enrolled as Diploma stream students while the other students will be enrolled as non diploma stream students at the Institute.
If you like this post please share with your AMIE Friends. .You can follow AMIE Info on Facebook and Google+ . You can also Subscribe to AMIE INFO Newsletter and get latest AMIE updates directly to your email inbox.