How To Become Chartered Engineer After AMIE ?-: As per the Declaration No.16 of the Royal Charter, 1935 and Clause 69(i) of the Bye-Laws & Regulations of the Institution, every Corporate Member (FIE/MIE/AMIE) is entitled to use the style and title of Chartered Engineer (India). After completion of AMIE , a AMIE can also apply for Chartered Engineering Certificate from IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology) For More information Read y Post How to Become Chartered Engineer From IET After Passing AMIE.
What is a Chartered Engineer?
A Chartered Engineer is an engineer who has become professionally registered with the Engineering Council. After registration you’ll be able to use the initials ‘CEng’ after your name, which signifies that you have met the necessary competence and commitment standard.
The Chartered Engineer certificate is often useful for the following purpose:-
In general, the Chartered Engineer certificate being issued by the IEI (which is one of world’s oldest and largest professional bodies of Engineers), plays the role of recognition and acceptance of one’s techno-academic qualification and professional attainment on a global platform.
I am not a member of IEI; Can I apply for Chartered Engineer certificate?
No; To apply for Chartered Engineer certificate one must become a Life Corporate Member (i.e. AMIE / MIE / FIE) of IEI.
I am Corporate Member of IEI and have been regularly paying annual subscription. Can I apply for Chartered Engineer certificate?
No; Only Life Corporate Members are eligible for this certificate.
Is there any separate Identity Card for Chartered Engineers?
No; However, in all such cases where such Id Card is needed, membership Id Card will serve the purpose.
I hope you like my Post, If you like it do me a favour by sharing it with your friends. You may consider to AMIE Info Newsletter for latest AMIE Info directly to your E-mail Inbox. You can also follow AMIE Info on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
Section-:A Recommended Books-:
- Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing Paperback – 2016
- Materials Science And Engineering 13th edition (Paperback)
- Computing And Informatics Paperback – 2010
- Society and Environment 24th Edition Paperback – 2012
Section-:A Question Paper Solution-:
- AMIE – Section – (A) Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing (AD-301,AN-201) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
- AMIE – Section – (A) Materials Science And Engineering Diploma Solved And Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
- AMIE – Section – (A) Computing and Informatics (AD-303,AN-203) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 31 Dec 2012
- AMIE – Section – (A) Society and Environment (AD-304,AN-204) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005