Admission in Institution of Engineers is possible in two ways
1. Technician Member
2. Senior Technician Member
1. Technician Member
Educational qualification for T Member should me 10+2 passed with physics , chemistry and mathematics as a subject. Technician Member must be 18 year of age at the time of application. A T member having 10 subjects in section A after Clarence of this subject T member enter in section B.
2.Senior Technician Member
A student who have passed Diploma from recognised institute/university are eligible to take admission into AMIE as a senior Technician member. A senior technician member must be 18 year of age at the time of application. A ST member having 4 subjects in section A after Clarence of this subject ST member enter in section B.
- How to Study For AMIE to Get Good Grade?
- How to Inspect Your Answer sheet after Declaration of AMIE Result
Students are requested to note the following points before applying for a re-registration of examinations in both Section A and Section B.
- Students who were unable to get through the Section A examination and currently remaining in the transitory block and even within the extended two year period will be allowed to re sit for the examination again provided the student take the examination in the revised syllabus. However the student will lose any exemptions received during the period of six years and the extended two year period when he register again for a another period of six years. The student will be considered afresh for the new syllabus and will not be permitted any of the benefits received under the earlier syllabus. He shall pass the Section A examination under the rules of the revised scheme.
- Students having passed the Section A but having failed the examination in the Section and remaining in the transitory block or during the extended time limit of two years will be allowed to re sit the next examination in Section B with a new registration provided they are willing to under take the examination in the revised syllabus however in this instance the student will be allowed to retain their status in Section A. The students are requested to apply for a registration to undertake examinations in Section B according to the prescribed format upon paying a fee of Rs. 2,000.00 and $200 in the case of overseas students. This payment is in addition to the examination fee of Rs. 1,500.00 and $ 200 for students applying from overseas. The student will be considered afresh for the new syllabus and will not be permitted any of the benefits received under the earlier syllabus. He shall pass the Section B examination under the rules of the revised scheme. The student will also under take to do the project work and laboratory experiments under the revised scheme and the revised rules and conditions during the extended period of six years for.
- Advantages of AMIE and Scope After AMIE Completion
- Info About The Profession of Engineering and AMIE Involvement
- The students should make the additional charges as per given in the points above and in the case of a student having changed the earlier registered postal address a extra fee of Rs. 125.00 or $ 10 for the overseas students should be paid by demand draft to the Institution.
- Students who send in the duly filled re registration application form along with the required registration fees within the stipulated time period will be eligible to sit the on coming examination and will be registered with new identify card as applicable.
If you like this post please share with your AMIE Friends. .You can follow AMIE Info on Facebook and Google+ . You can also Subscribe to AMIE INFO Newsletter and get latest AMIE updates directly to your email inbox.