Admission in Institution of Engineers is possible in two ways
1. Technician Member
2. Senior Technician Member
1. Technician Member
Educational qualification for T Member should me 10+2 passed with physics , chemistry and mathematics as a subject. Technician Member must be 18 year of age at the time of application. A T member having 10 subjects in section A after Clarence of this subject T member enter in section B.
How To Make Effective Schedule For AMIE Study https://amieinfo.com/2009/02/how-to-make-effective-schedule-for-study.html
Tips For Group C Multiple Choice Questions for AMIE Exam https://amieinfo.com/2009/02/tips-for-multiple-choice-exams.html
2.Senior Technician Member
A student who have passed Diploma from recognized institute/university are eligible to take admission into AMIE as a senior Technician member. A senior technician member must be 18 year of age at the time of application. A ST member having 4 subjects in section A after Clarence of this subject ST member enter in section B.
Aspiring students should posses at lease one the following eligibility criteria if he or she wishes to join the program
- Should be at least 18 years or above.
- The person should have undertaken and passed the 3 year Diploma conducted by the IEI or any related branch of Engineering or technology or any other related field.
- He or She should possess a diploma or certificate equaling to the above and obtained by a recognized educational body.
- Should have passed +2/hsc/pre degree/PDC with subjects taken being Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and a minimum of a passing rate of 45%.
- Students who posses other similar qualifications that are not clarified above may contact the Institute for further information regarding enrollment for the program.
- How to Crack Fundamental of Design and Manufacturing with Good Grade
- How to Crack Computing and Informatics with Good Grade
- How to Crack Society and Environment with Good Grade
A glance through some of the qualifying examinations and passes required for AMIE eligibility.
- The intermediate examination for science studied with passes in English, mathematics, physics and chemistry.
- Bachelor of Science with passes in chemistry, physics and mathematics.
- A pass in the first year examinations under a Bachelor’s degree in the following fields of Mathematics, chemistry and physics along with earlier passes in the same subjects and English in either a higher secondary examinations or other pre university examination.
- Pass the final examinations of the ten+two+three two year course administrated by the State Board of HSE in the above detailed subjects along with earlier passes in the same subjects and English in either a higher secondary examination or other pre university examination and a supporting school education of at least ten years.
- Undertake at lease the first year examinations of the 5 year integrated study program in engineering conducted by the IEI or have passed the pre-professional examination in engineering.
- A pass obtained in the training admission examinations of the West Bengal Board of Apprenticeship.
- A pass in the initial examination of the Bachelor of Architecture conducted by the University of Calcutta.
- A pass from the first year examinations of bachelor of technical education conducted by the Ajmar Regional College.
- Completion of the 2 year program administrated by IMA (Indian Military Academy) in Khadakyasla or the National Defense Academy in Dehradun.
- Obtain a pass in Vocational HSC (Higher Secondary Course) administrated by the Kerala, Directorate of VHSE Institute.
- Obtain the certificate of SSS (Senior Secondary School) issued by the New Delhi, National Open School (NOS).
- Diploma certificates and qualification obtained in the programs for Vocational Training for Fitters in the following categories , Diesel Mechanics, Surface Coating, EIM (Electrical Instrument Mechanics) through the courses conducted by the Sumant Moolgaonkar Institute of Engineering in Mysore, state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Obtain a pass in the Bachelor of Science Degree awarded for computer science and Electronics administrated by the NCSC (Narmada College of Science and Commerce) in Bharuch.
- How to Plan your Study for AMIE
- Tips to Crack Material Science and Engineering in one attempt
- How To Calculate the Percentage of Marks From AMIE CGPA
Students who do not possess any of the above qualifications but wish to apply for the membership should contact the IEI for clarifications and henceforth could obtain details of individual qualifying criteria prior to applying for the membership.
If you like this post please share with your AMIE Friends. .You can follow AMIE Info on Facebook and Google+ . You can also Subscribe to AMIE INFO Newsletter and get latest AMIE updates directly to your email inbox.