- Others who do not full fill the above requirement could apply for the Technician membership
Students should bear in mind that the registration would be confirmed and finalized in not earlier than three months following the submission of the membership registration form. But be assured that once you have completed the registration form in order and handed over to one of the IEI local center or the Institution head office along with the required registration membership fee of Rs. 4,800.00 you will receive the membership at the end of the prescribed processing period.
- Recognition of AMIE Exam in India and Abroad
- Important Points Regarding Registration of AMIE Examination
Admission in Institution of Engineers is possible in two ways
1. Technician Member
2. Senior Technician Member
1. Technician Member
Educational qualification for T Member should me 10+2 passed with physics , chemistry and mathematics as a subject. Technician Member must be 18 year of age at the time of application. A T member having 10 subjects in section A after Clarence of this subject T member enter in section B.
2.Senior Technician Member
A student who have passed Diploma from recognised institute/university are eligible to take admission into AMIE as a senior Technician member. A senior technician member must be 18 year of age at the time of application. A ST member having 4 subjects in section A after Clarence of this subject ST member enter in section B.
- Why AMIE is Best Option For Working Professionals For Further Education
- Study Guidance and Tips For AMIE Aspirants to Score Good Grade
- Should be at least 18 years or above
- The person should have undertaken and passed the 3 year Diploma conducted by the IEI or any related branch of Engineering or technology or any other related field
- He or She should possess a diploma or certificate equaling to the above and obtained by a recognized educational body
- Should have passed +2/hsc/pre degree/PDC with subjects taken being Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and a minimum of a passing rate of 45%.
- Students who posses other similar qualifications that are not clarified above may contact the Institute for further information regarding enrollment for the program
- The intermediate examination for science studied with passes in English, mathematics, physics and chemistry.
- Bachelor of Science with passes in chemistry, physics and mathematics.
- A pass in the first year examinations under a Bachelor’s degree in the following fields of Mathematics, chemistry and physics along with earlier passes in the same subjects and English in either a higher secondary examinations or other pre university examination.
- Pass the final examinations of the ten+two+three two year course administrated by the State Board of HSE in the above detailed subjects along with earlier passes in the same subjects and English in either a higher secondary examination or other pre university examination and a supporting school education of at least ten years.
- Undertake at lease the first year examinations of the 5 year integrated study program in engineering conducted by the IEI or have passed the pre-professional examination in engineering.
- A pass obtained in the training admission examinations of the West Bengal Board of Apprenticeship.
- A pass in the initial examination of the Bachelor of Architecture conducted by the University of Calcutta.
- A pass from the first year examinations of bachelor of technical education conducted by the Ajmar Regional College.
- Completion of the 2 year program administrated by IMA (Indian Military Academy) in Khadakyasla or the National Defense Academy in Dehradun.
- Obtain a pass in Vocational HSC (Higher Secondary Course) administrated by the Kerala, Directorate of VHSE Institute.
- Obtain the certificate of SSS (Senior Secondary School) issued by the New Delhi, National Open School (NOS).
- Diploma certificates and qualification obtained in the programs for Vocational Training for Fitters in the following categories , Diesel Mechanics, Surface Coating, EIM (Electrical Instrument Mechanics) through the courses conducted by the Sumant Moolgaonkar Institute of Engineering in Kymore, state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Obtain a pass in the Bachelor of Science Degree awarded for computer science and Electronics administrated by the NCSC (Narmada College of Science and Commerce) in Bharuch.
- Complete Info About AMIE Examination
- Complete Info of AMIE Grading System That Every AMIE Aspirants Must Know