Different ways by which candidates can apply for GATE
1. Demand Draft:
From any nationalized bank in favour of Chairman of the corresponding zonal GATE Office, the website of which the candidate wishes to submit online Application.
- Essential Info of GATE Entrance Exam that Every GATE Aspirant Must Know
- Tips to Prepare for GATE Entrance Exam After AMIE Section A
2. Fill in the ONLINE application form
You will have to first register to access the online application form. For registering, you will have to provide a login ID, password, first name, last name and email ID.
You will have to FILL in the payment details also. Therefore, it is essential that before you fill in the online application form make sure that you have the Demand Draft as mentioned above. You must enter the Demand Draft number, the 9-digit Bank ID or the MICR No. (that is next to the Demand Draft number on the DD) and the Bank name for the payment details.
3. PRINT the online application form
After submitting the online application, you will be able to generate a PDF document of the online application with your specific details/data. You must PRINT the generated PDF online application form.
- How To Prepare For GATE Entrance After AMIE Section A
- Advantages on Qualifying in GATE Entrance Exam
Application Form to be sent via Registered or Speed post to the Chairman, GATE of the Zone, the website of which has been used for making ONLINE registration on or before Wednesday, October 29, 2008.
It can be handed over personally to respective Zonal GATE Office.
1. Application Form
Candidate can obtain a packet containing
(i) OFFLINE Application Form
(ii) Information Brochure
(iii) Acknowledgment Card
1. Designated Bank Branches corresponding to each zone on cash payment.
2. Zonal GATE Office by sending a request letter and TWO self-addressed slips along with a Demand Draft for appropriate amount.
3. Zonal GATE Office after handing over Demand Draft for appropriate amount.
2. Fill in the BDS cum application form
Read the Information brochure. FILL in the BDS cum application form by referring to the chapter-5 of the Information brochure.
3. Obtain SC/ST/PD/OBC (non creamy layer) Certificate
SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer) and Disability Certificate should be obtained from appropriate authority, if applicable.
Duly filled-in Application Form must be sent by Registered or Speed post to the Chairman, GATE of the Zone, where the candidate prefers (corresponding to the 1st Choice of Examination City) to appear for the examination, on or before Wednesday, October 29, 2008.
If you like this post please share with your AMIE Friends. .You can follow AMIE Info on Facebook and Google+ . You can also Subscribe to AMIE INFO Newsletter and get latest AMIE updates directly to your email inbox.