Tips to Crack Material Science and Engineering in one attempt-: I heard many student saying that ‘Material Science is tough subject ‘ upto some level it is correct but it is not correct that Material science is a tough subject . if you are feeling ” Material Science is tough” then i am sure about that your basic concept are not clear. many student are loosing their interest in Material Science because of rumour about Material Science.
- Study Guidance and Tips For AMIE Aspirants to Score Good Grade
- Complete Info of AMIE Grading System That Every AMIE Aspirants Must Know
One thing i want to say strictly
” there is neither any subject which is tough nor any subject which is easy, toughness or easiness of any subject is depend upon your interest in that subject and how much basic concept you have regarding that subject.”
1. First remove the thing from your mind that is Material Science is tough subject . first clear your basic concept about Material Science like atomic structure, bonding of atoms, etc. because without a strong base you can not build anything.
- Why AMIE Aspirant should Evaluate Progress of AMIE Preparation
- How Self Study is Important for AMIE Aspirants
- How To Make Effective Schedule For AMIE Study
- Tips For Group C Multiple Choice Questions for AMIE Exam
Recommended Books to Study for AMIE Section A Diploma Stream-:
1. Fundamental of design and Manufacturing
2. Computing and Informatic
3. Material Science and Engineering
4. Society and Environment
Any Books you can refer for Society and Environment.
If you like this post please share with your AMIE Friends. .You can follow AMIE Info on Facebook and Google+ . You can also Subscribe to AMIE INFO Newsletter and get latest AMIE updates directly to your email inbox.