ESCI is an autonomous institution and recognised by AICTE. ESCI has formal linkage with large number eminent engineers, managers & academician who serve as adjunct faculty and consultant to ESCI. On an average about 6000 consultants and managers are given training at ESCI every year.ESCI also offers customised to suits the requirements of any individual organisation. such in house programme are provided successfully for various state government departments Nuclear Powar Corporation , NTPC, NHPC and many other industrial and government entities.
ESCI had taken up prestigious consultancy assignment under world bank aided projects in power and water resource projects. ESCI was awarded many consultancy projects some of them are as follow.
- Advantages of AMIE and Scope After AMIE Completion
- Info About The Profession of Engineering and AMIE Involvement
1. Human resource improvement study for the public work department ( PWD) Government of Karnataka
2. 3rd Party quality / Assurance and audit in Indira sagar main Canal sampoorrna grameena project Yojana by Govt. of Andhra Pradesh. during the year 2008-2009 , the endeavour of the management and faculty of ESCi to elevate the institute to world class brand image. ESCI programmes ans consultancy opportunities to meet avowed objective. ESCI search to find height continues.
Courses Offered by ESCI-:
currently ESCI conducting two year full time post graduate diploma in management in Infrastructure Management . ESCI is planning to conduct. M. Tech programme in Civil, Electrical, Production and Quality Division.
Location and Infrastructure of ESCI-:
ESCi is located in sprawling 70 acre campus and tranquil surrounding at Gachi Bowli, Hydarabad. ESCI having main building House 7 Lecture hall , computer LAb, Information Centre facility and support Staff. ESCI also have Air- Conditioned hostel facility to accommodate up to 150 delegates an d modern dining ha;; with seating capacity of 200 person, recreation , transport , medical, communication facility and soil testing lab are available on campus.
ESCI provides consultancy service to suit the requirement of client in all engineering discipline , quality( ISO 900/ ISO14000) management and technology areas.
- How to do AMIE After B.Tech in Additional Branch of Engineering
- Recognition of AMIE in India and Abroad
Collaboration of ESCI-:
Massachusetts Institute of Technology ( MIT USA), Kansan State University USA, University of Illinois at Chicago USA, British Council, Nigel Bauer & Associates, Mars den International , UK DFID, Govt of UK.
CBIP, CPRI, JNTU, CMC, C-DAC, FICCI Quality Forum, NTPC , BHEL, NHPC, DRDO, NFC, CIRE, NPC, ONGC, NMDC, UTL, AND stATE gOVT. DEpartment.
Engineering STaff College of India ( ESCI)
Old Bombay Road