- Why AMIE is Best Option For Working Professionals For Further Education
- Study Guidance and Tips For AMIE Aspirants to Score Good Grade
The Institution of Engineers( India) found out that some technician members appeared in current examination and simultaneously requested for Senior technician membership after obtaining the Diploma in engineering. The IE(I) has decided that the application of these members can’t be considered before declaration of current examination result because of the following two reason which are as follow.
1. They appeared in current examination as Technician member ans
2.They can not held two type of membership before declaration of results of current examination.
- Complete Info of AMIE Grading System That Every AMIE Aspirants Must Know
- How AMIE Course and Syllabus is different from Regular BE Course
In the view of the above , it has decided by the council as it’s 652nd meeting that change of membership from technician to Senior Technician for such candidate, appeared in the current examination , shall be considered only ofter the declaration of their result as Technician member.
After declaration of result , these candidates , on their election as senior technician member by virtue of their diploma qualification , will not be able to appear in immediate next examination as per rule , however they would be eligible to get fresh six year period From the date of election as Senior Technician member to pass the examination and also eligible to get transfer of exemption in common subject(S) , if passed as Technician member.