- Important Points Regarding Registration of AMIE Examination
- Why AMIE is Best Option For Working Professionals For Further Education
3. Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering.
4. Institution of Civil Engineers (India).
5. Aeronautical Society of India so many Students in India who are pursuing professional Technical qualification in /India are not aware about the facts about the ‘ Associate Membership Courses recognition ‘ in India.The facts about recognition of ‘Associate membership Courses In India are as Follow.
- Complete Info of AMIE Grading System That Every AMIE Aspirants Must Know
- How AMIE Course and Syllabus is different from Regular BE Course
4.The A.I.C.T.E. releases funds under “SCHEME OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES/ BODIES ” for supporting the professional activities of the Technical Professional Institutions in India Like :The Institution of Engineers(India) , The Institution of Mechanical Engineers(India), The Institution of Electronic and Telecommunication Engineers etc..
- Why AMIE Aspirant should Evaluate Progress of AMIE Preparation
- How Self Study is Important for AMIE Aspirants
5.The A.I.C.T.E. is not directly involved in the recognition of the “Associate Membership/Graduateship ” & “Diploma Level” courses conducted the the Technical Professional Institutions as the same is done by the MHRD,Govt. of India.
7.The professional Technical Qualifications Like : A.M.I.E(I), A.M.I.Mech.E(I) etc.. doesn’t come under the Preview of the DISTANCE EDUCTAION COUNCIL(DEC). Only the recognised Universities / Deemed Universities / Autonomous Institutes comes under the preview of the DEC.
8.That’s why the distance learning Engineering degrees / Diplomas conducted by the recognised Universities / Deemed Universities / Autonomus Institutes are never preffered in industry over the ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP CERTIFICATES as the ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP CERTIFICATES are directly awarded by the core Engineering Institutions [which also represent country on International Forums] itself duly recognised by the MHRD-Govt. of India thru A.I.C.T.E.
9.The A.M.I.E.(I) & A.M.I.Mech.E(I) qualifications are recognised in USA as equivalent to the Engg. degree from a recognised USA university for admission to M.S.(Mechanical) courses.
11.The A.M.Ae.S.I. & A.M.I.E.T.E. of India are recognised by the the Engineering Council of UK for the Direct entry to Part-II of there examinations.
12.As per the procedure by the Govt. of India approval from AICTE is not required for the Professional Technical Societies in India like : The Insitution of Engineers(India)-Kolkatta , Insitution of Mechanical Engineers (India)-Navi Mumbai,IETE-New Delhi etc.The Ministry of HRD get the Course Syllabus of these Institutions reviewed & approved by the AICTE.As per the recommendations of the AICTE , Minsitry of HRD releases the Recognition notification for publishing in Gazattee of India.
So AICTE have no direct powers to recoignise A.M.I.E (I) ,T.Eng. , A.M.I.Mech.E(I), AMIETE , AMAeSI etc.. courses.
The MHRD,Govt. of India gets examined the syllabus , scheme of examinations , methods of conducting examinations,rules for award of Degree/Diploma etc. of the particular Institution thru the A.I.C.T.E. & only after receipt of the approval / recommendation from the A.I.C.T.E. , the course is recognised by the MHRD-Govt. of India.This is for the information for all the members of the Technical Professional Institutions in the country.
I hope you like my Post on Facts About Recognition of Professional Technical Qualification in India If you like it, do me a favour by sharing it with your friends. .You can also follow AMIE Info onFacebook and Google+.