3. Membership in IEI in the grade of Grad-I/AM/MIE/FIEIn addition to above, any student can pursue the said PG course in the same discipline in which s/he has graduated herself/himself (Civil, Electrical, Mechnical, Electronics & Communication).However, one can pursue also the PG course in Quality Engineering and Management passing any discipline of engineering.The degree course consists of three modules viz., Module I, Module II and Module III. The degree will be awarded after completion of all the modules by a candidate by the BIT, Mesra. Kindly note that BIT, Mesra is a deemed university . However, the candidates having less than 60% marks (as mention in no.1 above), can pursue the PG Diploma course.
- Recognition of AMIE Exam in India and Abroad
- Why AMIE is Best Option For Working Professionals For Further Education
The diploma will be awarded by IEI after the completion of the said course (Module I & II).If you fulfill the above criteria, you are then requested to apply for membership immediately (against the criterion no. 3). You may download the appropriate form from our websitte www.ieindia.org and do the needful.For fee structure, syllabus, registration form of Part I and other details, you have to obtain a copy of the prospectus from IEI by paying a demand draft of Rs. 100/- in favour of ‘The Institution of Engineers (India)’, payable at Kolkata. The said demand draft has to be forwarded to Director (Finance) with a request letter for such a copy of prospectus.
- How AMIE Course and Syllabus is different from Regular BE Course
- Why AMIE Aspirant should Evaluate Progress of AMIE Preparation
In Civil Engineering branch, there are two specialization groups in Parat IIA, i.e. Structural Engineering and Soil Mechanics. You have to choose any five subjects from any one group
in Part IIA.
I hope you like my Post on How to do Post Graduate Degree./ Diploma from IE ( I ) If you like it, do me a favour by sharing it with your friends. .You can also follow AMIE Info on Facebook and Google+.