You need a good study place to be prepared to study. You should be able to answer YES to all of the following questions:
- Is my Study Place available to me whenever I need it?Your Study Place does you little good if you cannot use it when you need it. If you are using a Study Place that you must share with others for any reason, work out a schedule so that you know when you can use it.
- Is my Study Place free from interruptions?It is important to have uninterrupted study time. You may have to hang a DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door or take the phone off the hook.
- How To Complete Your AMIE Exam Paper on Time
- How to Motivate Yourself for AMIE Exam Preperation
- Is my Study Place free from distractions?Research shows that most students study best in a quiet environment. If you find that playing a stereo or TV improves your mood, keep the volume low.
- Does my Study Place contain all the study materials I need?Be sure your Study Place includes reference sources and supplies such as pens and pencils, paper, ruler, calculator, and whatever else you might need. If you use a computer for your schoolwork, it should be in your Study Place.
- How A Place Matter for Good Exam Preparation ?
- How to Improve your Concentration for Better Learning
- Does my Study Space contain a large enough desk or table?While working on an assignment or studying for a test, use a desk or table that is large enough to hold everything you need. Allow enough room for writing and try to avoid clutter.
- Does my Study Place have enough storage space?You need enough room to store your study materials. Be sure you have enough storage space to allow you to keep your desktop or another work surface clear of unnecessary materials that can get in the way.
- Does my Study Place have a comfortable chair?A chair that is not comfortable can cause discomfort or pain that will interfere with your studying. A chair that is too comfortable might make you sleepy. Select a chair in which you can sit for long periods while maintaining your attention.
- Ten Study Habits of Successful AMIE Aspirants
- How to Improve your Reading Fluency For Better AMIE Exam Preparation
- Does my Study Place have enough light?The amount of light you need depends on what you are doing. The important thing is that you can clearly see what you need to see without any strain or discomfort.
- Does my Study Place have a comfortable temperature?If your Study Place is too warm, you might become sleepy. If it is too cold, your thinking may slow down and become unclear. Select a temperature at which your mind and body function best.
Having a good Study Place is important for good studying.
If you like this post please share with your AMIE Friends. .You can follow AMIE Info on Facebook and Google+ . You can also Subscribe to AMIE INFO Newsletter and get latest AMIE updates directly to your email inbox.