Advantages of AMIE Degree over Regular BE/B.Tech Degree-: The Institution of Engineers is the oldest Professional Engineering body in our country, Before the formation of AICTE and NBA, IEI was the only governing body In India for progress of Engineering education. Due to increase in private colleges and formation of AICTE, Engineering education became a business. That ultimately resulted in downgrade of AMIE degree.
- How To Become Chartered Engineer From IEI ?
- How To Become Professional Engineer after AMIE ?
- How to do ME/M.Tech after AMIE?
IEI was found in the year 1920 and Incorporated by Royal Charter in 1935. The institution of Engineers has collaborated with major engineering around the globe to know about collaboration of IEI Click Here. The degree of Institution of Engineers has been recognized by HRD ministry govt. of India and also with All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) for Teaching jobs in engineering colleges. AMIE degree of IEI does not require recognition of AICTE because AMIE course is already approved by the HRD ministry.
Rules of AICTE is applicable to Universities and Engineering colleges not on IEI. IEI neither a university nor an engineering college, IEI works under the principal of Royal Charter, IEI is not the property of Anyone it is Run by the people for the People.
An AMIE degree holder is eligible for all type of state and the central government job. AMIE degree holder can also take higher education by going abroad. There are so many students who have completed AMIE and went abroad for higher education by passing exam IELTS and TOEFL.
- Info About The Profession of Engineering and AMIE Involvement
- Advantages of AMIE and Scope After AMIE Completion
- Recognition of AMIE in India and Abroad
Advantages of AMIE degree are as follow
1. An AMIE Passout candidate Eligible for all type of job State as well as in central government.
2. Eligible for GATE entrance Exam to study M.E. or M.Tech in IIT, NIT and other engineering institutes.
3. Eligible for higher study in abroad after qualifying exam like IELTS and TOEFL.
4. Earn and Learn at the same time and enhance your industrial knowledge while learning.
5. freedom to Select your desired engineering branch. No percentage barrier as it exists in engineering colleges.
Conclusion-: In this Post i have tried to put best point on advantages of AMIE degree over regular engineering degree, if anything got miss out from my end you may leave your comment in the comment section of this post.
I hope you like my Post, If you like it do me a favour by sharing it with your friends. You may consider to AMIE Info Newsletter for latest AMIE Info directly to your E-mail Inbox. You can also follow AMIE Info on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
Section-:A Recommended Books-:
- Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing Paperback – 2016
- Materials Science And Engineering 13th edition (Paperback)
- Computing And Informatics Paperback – 2010
- Society and Environment 24th Edition Paperback – 2012
Section-:A Question Paper Solution-:
- AMIE – Section – (A) Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing (AD-301,AN-201) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
- AMIE – Section – (A) Materials Science And Engineering Diploma Solved And Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
- AMIE – Section – (A) Computing and Informatics (AD-303,AN-203) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 31 Dec 2012
- AMIE – Section – (A) Society and Environment (AD-304,AN-204) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005