How to Write Answers For AMIE Exams?-: More than 90% plus AMIE Aspirants are doing AMIE while working so proper planning and dedication is must for every AMIE aspirants.Exams are a process of judgment. it is a judgment about your knowledge .it is a process to express your knowledge to the examiner through your Answer sheet.
About examination, Shakespeare says that ” Examination is not an art of knowing but it is an art of showing” from this Quote it is clear that if you have much more knowledge but you do not know the art, How to show it? then I am sure that you are not going to get good marks with respect to your knowledge and study.
I saw many students in my life who are studying very hard but still getting fewer marks or insufficient marks in their results. it might be possible because of the following reason.
1. Poor handwriting
2. Bad presentation of Answers
3. Solve question in a hurry and make a mistake in easy question as well.
4.Not maintain answers sheets according to examiner i.e. ” the first impression is the last impression”
- Tricks For Re-energizing Your Mind During Exams
- Info About How to Understand the Subject Matter in Better Way
- A Brief Info About Cramming
Some important tips to write examination paper to get Good Marks.
1. First thing is to be stored in your mind i.e. according to examiner point of view ” the first impression is last impression “ when you are getting question paper in examination hall a then read question paper for 20 minutes and do not write anything.
select the question or group which you can solve fully, first, make a judgment that which group is going to easier to you .if first few question of your answers sheet is perfect then examiner not only give you good marks but also psychologically put positive impression regarding you, this will helpful to you to get good marks in other answers of the question.
- Ten Study Habits of Successful AMIE Aspirants
- How to Improve your Reading Fluency For Better AMIE Exam Preparation
2.The second thing which is most important is to write good answers I mean the good presentation of your answers.well-presented answers put a positive impression on examiner regarding you. good presentation of answers means ” underline the important word with a colour pen “(except red pen).
if you are giving any formula make it in a box.when you are solving any numerical close final answer in a box. if you use above technique then the examiner will take less time to check your answers sheet above technique definitely put a positive impression on the examiner.
3.Third thing is to solve the question in a sequence and in a proper manner. Solve an answer in such a way that examiner should not feel any difficulty to check your answer sheet. do not solve answer in an irregular way like group A Q (1) answer on the first page and Q.2 answer on the last page. if any question is difficult and time-consuming then leave proper space for that question and go ahead to solve other question.
4. Arrange your time to solve group question according to that you should get proper time to solve group C question. I saw many students after exam saying that” I left C group question because I did not get proper time for it.” for clearing of any subject C group marks are very important because C group is a scoring group.
5. Do not try to make fool to examiner because they are Godfather for us or for AMIE exams. if you are unable to solve any question leave it but do not write anything else.
6.Before solving any question first read any question carefully and understand what question is appealing and write the answer in that manner.
7. Do not write an answer like history always write an answer with a point. give relevant and perfect answer according to question. always make graph and diagram right-hand side of answer sheet whenever necessary.
If you like this post please share with your AMIE Friends. .You can follow AMIE Info on Facebook and Google+ . You can also Subscribe to AMIE INFO Newsletter and get latest AMIE updates directly to your email inbox.