Eligibility to Get Admission into AMIE Course-: Is your management reluctant to give you a promotion in spite of your industry experience?Are you seriously thinking of getting government or private sector job as an engineer?Need an alternative to B.Tech degree without entrance and with the freedom of postal class?Then AMIE is for you.
- Recognition of AMIE in India and Abroad
- Advantages of AMIE and Scope After AMIE Completion
- How To Become Chartered Engineer From IEI ?
How to Get Admission into AMIE Course-:
Those who wish an admission in AMIE must have any one of the following qualifications.
1. A recognised 3-year Polytechnic Diploma or its equivalent, in any branch of engineering.No marks restriction
If you possess any qualification equivalent to the above, still then you are eligible to apply for AMIE.
Those who pursue AMIE after Diploma course are usually known as Diploma Stream Students, and others Non-Diploma Stream Students.
I hope you like my Post, If you like it do me a favour by sharing it with your friends. You may consider to AMIE Info Newsletter for latest AMIE Info directly to your E-mail Inbox. You can also follow AMIE Info on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
Section-:A Recommended Books-:
- Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing Paperback – 2016
- Materials Science And Engineering 13th edition (Paperback)
- Computing And Informatics Paperback – 2010
- Society and Environment 24th Edition Paperback – 2012
Section-:A Question Paper Solution-:
- AMIE – Section – (A) Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing (AD-301,AN-201) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
- AMIE – Section – (A) Materials Science And Engineering Diploma Solved And Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
- AMIE – Section – (A) Computing and Informatics (AD-303,AN-203) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 31 Dec 2012
- AMIE – Section – (A) Society and Environment (AD-304,AN-204) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005