How AMIE is Not less than a B.Tech Degree-: All Government and Private sector establishments recognise AMIE as equivalent to B.Tech.As we know that the Institution of Engineers(India) is a biggest professional technical Institution in our country with it’s largest engineering discipline and a vast network of state and local centre throughout the country.
- Info About The Profession of Engineering and AMIE Involvement
- How to do ME/M.Tech after AMIE?
- How Become Professional Engineer [P Eng (India)] From IEI
On the other hand, there are also other professional technical institutions in our country which are the serving the country as IE (I) which are as follow.
- 1.The Institution of Mechanical Engineers ( India )
- 2. The Institution of Electronic and Telecommunication Engineers (India)
- 3. Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering
- 4. Institution of Civil Engineers (India)
- 5. Aeronautical Society of India
The facts about recognition of ‘Associate membership Courses (like AMIE) are as Follow.
1. The ‘ Associate Membership courses conducted by the recognised technical professional Institution like Institution of Engineers(India), The Institution of Mechanical Engineers (India), The Institution of Electronic and Telecommunication Engineers (India) are recognised by the Ministry of HRD , Govt of India ( After getting due examination / recommended by the AICTE , New Delhi)
2.The course contents for the “Associate Membership Courses conducted by the recognized Technical Professional Institutions in India are scrutinized by the AICTE regularly on the instructions by the MHRD, Govt. of India for controlling the quality of education.
- Advantages of AMIE Degree over Regular BE/B.Tech Degree
- How to Study For AMIE to Get Good Grade?
- How to Prepare for AMIE Exam using Previous Exam Paper
3.The “Associate Membership” can be run as per the AICTE approved syllabus only.The AICTE. shall approve & sign the syllabus book of the particular Institution and submit to the MHRD, Govt. in India; one copy is handed over to the Institution & other with the AICTE.
4.The AICTE. releases funds under “SCHEME OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES/ BODIES “ for supporting the professional activities of the Technical Professional Institutions in India Like IE(I), IME(I), IETE etc..
5.The AICTE. is not directly involved in the recognition of the “Associate Membership” courses conducted the Technical Professional Institutions as the same is done by the MHRD, Govt. of India.
- How to Write Answers For AMIE Exams?
- How to do ME/M.Tech after AMIE?
- How to Deal with AMIE Exam Stress
6. All the “Associate Membership” courses awarded by the recognized Technical Professional Institutions like-The IE(I) -Kolkata, IME(I), are recognized by the MHRD-Govt. of India only after assessment of the syllabus, course contents, the method of examination conduct, rules & regulations etc.. of each of the professional Institution through AICTE.
7.The professional Technical Qualifications Like A.M.I.E(I), A.M.I.Mech.E(I) etc.. doesn’t come under the Preview of the DISTANCE COUNCIL(DEC). Only the recognised Universities / Deemed Universities / Autonomous Institutes comes under the preview of the DEC.
8.That’s why the distance learning Engineering degrees / Diplomas conducted by the recognised Universities / Deemed Universities /Autonomous Institutes are never preferred in the industry over the ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP CERTIFICATES as the ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP CERTIFICATES are directly awarded by the core Engineering Institutions itself duly recognized by the MHRD-Govt. of India thru A.I.C.T.E.
9.As per the procedure by the Govt. of India, approval from AICTE is not required for the Professional Technical Societies in India
The Institution of Engineers(India)-Kolkata ,
Institution of Mechanical Engineers (India)-Navi Mumbai, IETE-New Delhi etc.The Ministry of HRD get the Course Syllabus of these Institutions reviewed & approved by the AICTE.As per the recommendations of the AICTE ,
IETE-New Delhi etc.The Ministry of HRD get the Course Syllabus of these Institutions reviewed & approved by the AICTE.As per the recommendations of the AICTE.
Ministry HRD releases the Recognition notification for publishing in
Gazattee of India.So AICTE have no direct powers to recoignise
A.M.I.E (I) ,T.Eng. , A.M.I.Mech.E(I), AMIETE , AMAeSI etc.. courses.
The MHRD, Govt. of India gets examined the syllabus , scheme of examinations , methods of conducting examinations, rules for award of Degree/Diploma etc. of the particular Institution thru the A.I.C.T.E. & only after receipt of the approval / recommendation from the A.I.C.T.E. , the course is recognised by the MHRD-Govt. of India.
I hope you like my Post, If you like it do me a favour by sharing it with your friends. You may consider to AMIE Info Newsletter for latest AMIE Info directly to your E-mail Inbox. You can also follow AMIE Info on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
Section-:A Recommended Books-:
- Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing Paperback – 2016
- Materials Science And Engineering 13th edition (Paperback)
- Computing And Informatics Paperback – 2010
- Society and Environment 24th Edition Paperback – 2012
Section-:A Question Paper Solution-:
- AMIE – Section – (A) Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing (AD-301,AN-201) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
- AMIE – Section – (A) Materials Science And Engineering Diploma Solved And Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
- AMIE – Section – (A) Computing and Informatics (AD-303,AN-203) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 31 Dec 2012
- AMIE – Section – (A) Society and Environment (AD-304,AN-204) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005