How To Become Chartered Engineer From IEI -: As an engineer, we all know important of charted engineering, every engineer dreams to be a chartered engineer one day after acquiring qualification and relevant engineering experience. in brief, A Chartered Engineer is an engineer who has become professionally registered with the Engineering Council. After registration, you’ll be able to use the initials ‘CEng’ after your name, which signifies that you have met the necessary competence and commitment standard.
- How to do ME/M.Tech after AMIE?
- Info About The Profession of Engineering and AMIE Involvement
- How to Prepare for AMIE Exam using Previous Exam Paper
What is a Chartered Engineer?
A Chartered Engineer is an engineer who has become professionally registered with the Engineering Council. After registration, you’ll be able to use the initials ‘CEng’ after your name, which signifies that you have met the necessary competence and commitment standard.
Why Register as a Chartered Engineer?
The professional title ‘CEng’ shows your peers, employers and clients your experience, skills and commitment. It’s also proof that you have demonstrated competence against an internationally recognised standard.
Surveys repeatedly show that Chartered Engineers rapidly achieve higher earnings than their unregistered counterparts – and the pay gap is widening.
As per the Declaration No.16 of the Royal Charter, 1935 and Clause 69(i) of the Bye-Laws & Regulations of the Institution, every Corporate Member (FIE/MIE/AMIE) is entitled to use the style and title of Chartered Engineer (India).
- AMIE Exam Preparation Tips
- How to do AMIE After B.Tech in Additional Branch of Engineering
- How AMIE is Not less than a B.Tech Degree
The Chartered Engineer certificate is often useful for the following purpose:-
- To be empanelled as Valuer, Loss Assessor in various financial institutions like Bank, Insurance companies etc.
- To be empanelled as Chartered Engineer in the Original Side of High Courts, Central Excise and Customs and other similar govt concerns.
- To win contract of civil works from Municipal Corporation and similar govt bodies.
- To be employed and/or promoted in foreign companies.
- To practice as self employed consultant in India and abroad.
In general, the Chartered Engineer certificate being issued by the IEI (which is one of world’s oldest and largest professional bodies of Engineers), plays the role of recognition and acceptance of one’s techno-academic qualification and professional attainment on a global platform.
- Advantages of AMIE and Scope After AMIE Completion
- Recognition of AMIE in India and Abroad
- How Become Professional Engineer [P Eng (India)] From IEI
I hope you like my Post, If you like it do me a favour by sharing it with your friends. You may consider to AMIE Info Newsletter for latest AMIE Info directly to your E-mail Inbox. You can also follow AMIE Info on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
Section-:A Recommended Books-:
- Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing Paperback – 2016
- Materials Science And Engineering 13th edition (Paperback)
- Computing And Informatics Paperback – 2010
- Society and Environment 24th Edition Paperback – 2012
Section-:A Question Paper Solution-:
- AMIE – Section – (A) Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing (AD-301,AN-201) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
- AMIE – Section – (A) Materials Science And Engineering Diploma Solved And Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
- AMIE – Section – (A) Computing and Informatics (AD-303,AN-203) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 31 Dec 2012
- AMIE – Section – (A) Society and Environment (AD-304,AN-204) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005