What is Chartered Engineering?
The Charted Engineers are worldwide recognized engineer who is free to work in any country because of high recognition. Engineering degree of charter Engineer is a Global Degree or in another word, we can say that it is a common platform for a worldwide engineer.
As per the Declaration No.16 of the Royal Charter, 1935 and Clause 69(i) of the Bye-Laws & Regulations of the Institution, every Corporate Member (FIE/MIE/AMIE) is entitled to use the style and title of Chartered Engineer (India).
- AMIE Exam Preparation Tips
- How to do AMIE After B.Tech in Additional Branch of Engineering
- How AMIE is Not less than a B.Tech Degree
The Chartered Engineer certificate is often useful for the following purpose:-
- To be empanelled as Valuer, Loss Assessor in various financial institutions like Bank, Insurance companies etc.
- To be empanelled as Chartered Engineer in the Original Side of High Courts, Central Excise and Customs and other similar govt concerns.
- To win contract of civil works from Municipal Corporation and similar govt bodies.
- To be employed and/or promoted in foreign companies.
- To practice as self employed consultant in India and abroad.
In general, the Chartered Engineer certificate being issued by the IEI (which is one of world’s oldest and largest professional bodies of Engineers), plays the role of recognition and acceptance of one’s techno-academic qualification and professional attainment on a global platform.
If you like this post please share with your AMIE Friends. .You can follow AMIE Info on Facebook and Google+ . You can also Subscribe to AMIE INFO Newsletter and get latest AMIE updates directly to your email inbox.