For example, if any student complete B.E in Mechanical Engineering and if he thinks an additional degree in Production Engineering can help in to boost his career then AMIE is a good option for those students.
- How To Become Chartered Engineer From IEI ?
- How To Become Professional Engineer after AMIE ?
- How to Write Answers For AMIE Exams?
There are many B.Tech or B.E holders who would like to get an additional degree in an engineering discipline as an added qualification. This is quite possible through AMIE.
In order to get it, the candidates may appear and successfully pass a certain number of examinations, depending on both.
(a) the engineering branch in which he holds B.E/B.Tech.
(b) the engineering branch he chooses in AMIE.
- How to do ME/M.Tech after AMIE?
- Info About The Profession of Engineering and AMIE Involvement
- Advantages of AMIE and Scope After AMIE Completion
Engineering Graduate will get an exemption from Section A as IEI rule only have to pass Section B (9 Subject) Project Work and Lab Experiment that all.
I hope you like my Post, If you like it do me a favour by sharing it with your friends. You may consider to AMIE Info Newsletter for latest AMIE Info directly to your E-mail Inbox. You can also follow AMIE Info on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
Section-:A Recommended Books-:
- Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing Paperback – 2016
- Materials Science And Engineering 13th edition (Paperback)
- Computing And Informatics Paperback – 2010
- Society and Environment 24th Edition Paperback – 2012
Section-:A Question Paper Solution-:
- AMIE – Section – (A) Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing (AD-301,AN-201) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
- AMIE – Section – (A) Materials Science And Engineering Diploma Solved And Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
- AMIE – Section – (A) Computing and Informatics (AD-303,AN-203) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 31 Dec 2012
- AMIE – Section – (A) Society and Environment (AD-304,AN-204) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005