How to Join AMIE Course After Diploma and 10+2-: In order to join for AMIE, a candidate shall first get Membership Registration with the Institution of Engineers (India). Only registered members are eligible to apply for Institution examination
Based on your Educational Qualification, there are Two Categories of Student Membership
1. Senior Technician (ST) membership, and
2. Technician (T) membership.
If you passed 3 years’ Engineering Diploma or equivalent, you may apply for Senior Technician membership, and if you have passed +2 or equivalent, then apply for Technician membership.
To Get Membership Form
1. You can directly download the application from from this link
2. The membership registration fee is Rs 7050/- (Registration Fee + Entrance Fee + Composite Subscription + Fee for Membership Pack and Study Materials + Fee for Identity Card+ Fee for Prospectus and ST/ T Forms.), in India.
Along with the application form for membership, you should attach the following.
1. Four passport size photographs to be affixed on the application form.
2. Attested (by any Gazetted officer) copy of Matriculation/School leaving certificate, to prove your age.
3. Attested copy (by any Gazetted officer) of +2/HSC certificate (if applicable), to prove your educational qualification.
4. Attested copy (by any Gazetted officer) of you Diploma certificate and marks sheet (if applicable), to prove your educational qualification.
5. Demand draft of Rs 7050/- (for students in India) drawn in favour of ‘The Institution of Engineers (India)’, Payable at Kolkata.
6. Get your qualification and photograph on the application form duly verified by any AMIE/MIE/FIE holder. Regarding this attestation you can also seek assistance from any local/State centre of Institution of Engineers (India) nearest to you.
I hope you like my Post, If you like it do me a favour by sharing it with your friends. You may consider to AMIE Info Newsletter for latest AMIE Info directly to your E-mail Inbox. You can also follow AMIE Info on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
Section-:A Recommended Books-:
- Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing Paperback – 2016
- Materials Science And Engineering 13th edition (Paperback)
- Computing And Informatics Paperback – 2010
- Society and Environment 24th Edition Paperback – 2012
Section-:A Question Paper Solution-:
- AMIE – Section – (A) Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing (AD-301,AN-201) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
- AMIE – Section – (A) Materials Science And Engineering Diploma Solved And Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
- AMIE – Section – (A) Computing and Informatics (AD-303,AN-203) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 31 Dec 2012
- AMIE – Section – (A) Society and Environment (AD-304,AN-204) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005