Info About Recognition of AMIE in India and Abroad-: The Institution of Engineers ( India) is the largest professional engineering body in India. Passing section A and B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) is considered as equivalent to bachelor degree in appropriate branch of engineering by Ministry of Human Resource development , Government of India, university Grant Commission , New Delhi, central and state government organizations and public and private sector undertaking not only this after passing section A & B examination of Institution of Engineers (India).
A AMIE Pass student can appear for GATE ( Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering ) entrance to pursue M.E. or M.Tech in appropriate branch of engineering, GATE is Conducted by IIT and Indian Institute of Science every year in the month of February.
- Info About The Profession of Engineering and AMIE Involvement
- Advantages of AMIE and Scope After AMIE Completion
- Recognition of AMIE in India and Abroad
AMIE qualification acknowledgements in India
- Equivalent to a Bachelors Degree obtained at a recognized university in India in any relevant engineering field.
- Acknowledgement as a qualification for the perusal of post graduate studies in any university in India.
- Acknowledgement as a qualification for the perusal of post-graduate studies administrated by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM).
- Acknowledgement as a qualification for the perusal of post-graduate studies administrated by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
- Acknowledgement by the Board of Assessment, Ministry of HRD (Human Resource Development) in the Government of India as a full filling academic criterion required for professional employment vacancies.
AMIE qualification acknowledgements worldwide
The AMIE is also recognized and acknowledged in the international education system and is considered to be equal to the highest levels of professional standards set and pursued by professionals of high international standing. The qualification is acknowledged to be equivalent to the following:
- Acknowledged to be equal to the standards of the Bachelors Honors Degree as recognized by the National Recognition Information Center for the United Kingdom. (UK)
- Acknowledged as fulfilling the qualification criteria for professional engineering employment capacities in Australia.
- AMIE examinations are not monitored andreviewed under the guidelines of the Distance Education Council of India.
- How to Inspect Your Answer sheet after Declaration of AMIE Result
- How Studying Outdoor can Help AMIE Aspirants for Better Learning
Recently a pass out student of IE(I) Mr Sukit Gangadhar K ( AM-083485-0 ) informed IE (I) that his educational credentials were assessed by Engineers Australia and found suitable for meeting the current academic requirement for standing as a professional engineer in Australia.
In addition, following organisation in Abroad consider passing section A & B examinations equivalent to a bachelors degree in appropriate branch of engineering for higher studies /employment pursuer.
1.The National Recognition Information Centre for the
United Kingdom (UK NARIC)
2.American Association of Collegiate Registrars and
Admissions Officers (AACRAO)
3.United States-India Educational Foundation
4.University of Waterloo, Canada
5.The Institution of Civil Engineers, UK
6.UAE Ministry of Higher Education
7.Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of BC,
If you like this post please share with your AMIE Friends. .You can follow AMIE Info on Facebook and Google+ . You can also Subscribe to AMIE INFO Newsletter and get latest AMIE updates directly to your email inbox.