If any AMIE Aspirants is not happy with AMIE result, then do not worry IEI offers facility of re verification of Answer sheet but this would be only arithmetic correction in totaling of marks and any omission/deletion in evaluation within 15 days from the date of declaration of results at HQs of the Institution on the prescribed Performa as given below with fee of Rs.500/- per answer script by demand draft in favor of ‘The Institution of Engineers (India)’ payable at Kolkata.
On receipt of the request from the candidate with fee, the exact date and time will be informed to the candidate to inspect his/her answer script at the HQs of the Institution at his own expense. See sample of a letter a candidate will receive from IEI.
- Advantages of AMIE Degree over Regular BE/B.Tech Degree
- How To Become Chartered Engineer From IEI ?
- How To Become Professional Engineer after AMIE ?
In case any candidate fails to appear to inspect his answer script(s) at the given date and time, no further opportunity shall be given for inspection of answer script(s). It is further clarified that re-verification of answer script shall not tantamount to re-valuation of answer script. This is only a process of re-verification by the candidate.”
IEI Guideline for Inspection of Answer sheet
- This is only a process of verification of arithmetic correction in totalling of marks and any omission/deletion in an evaluation. Any mistake/deficiency if found, the Institution will correct the same.
- For this purpose, you are directed to be present in person in the Department of Education, Examinations and Accreditation, The Institution of Engineers (India), 8 Gokhale Road, Kolkata 700020 along with your valid identity card issued by the Institution. No traveling or any other expenses shall be admissible for this purpose.
- In case you are unable to be present on the aforesaid date and time, no further request for this purpose will be entertained for any reason whatsoever it may be.
- It is just arithmetic total of marks. Nothing more.
To Download Application Form for Inspection of Answer, sheet Click Here