Essential Things to do before the AMIE Exam?-: As we know that more than 90% of AMIE Aspirants do the AMIE with their job and Maintaining delicate balance between Job and AMIE is a very tough task it is same like a joker playing with a ball and trying to none of the ball hit to floor but successful people never excuse if you want to be successful then you shouldn’t have any excuse. it is very difficult to look towards books after office hours, therefore, self-motivation is must to complete AMIE within less span of time.
- How to Manage Your AMIE Study Time
- How to Become a Flexible Reader
- How to Improve your Concentration
What should AMIE Aspirants do before the AMIE Exam?
- Focus on being practical of course AMIE is tough but not impossible.
- Plan to leave much earlier to get to the exam than the journey usually takes. If something makes you late, this will not be taken into consideration by examiners. You are expected to plan for transport delays.
- Check you have spare pens, pencils and any other permitted equipment.
- Take water to drink.
- How To Make Effective Notes For AMIE Study
- How Rapid Reading can Help AMIE Aspirants for AMIE Exam Preparation
- Do not take notes or luggage with you unless you have somewhere to leave them outside the exam room.
- Stay positive. It is easier to revise and remember when we are in a positive state of mind. Avoid people who make you feel anxious about the exams and tell the negative things about AMIE.
- Get enough sleep do not study overnight before the exam plan your AMIE study such a way that this type of situation would not come.
If you like this post please share with your AMIE Friends. .You can follow AMIE Info on Facebook and Google+ . You can also Subscribe to AMIE INFO Newsletter and get latest AMIE updates directly to your email inbox.