Essential Things to do before the AMIE Exam?-: As we know that more than 90% of AMIE Aspirants do the AMIE with their job and Maintaining delicate balance between Job and AMIE is a very tough task it is same like a joker playing with a ball and trying to none of the ball hit to floor but successful people never excuse if you want to be successful then you shouldn’t have any excuse. it is very difficult to look towards books after office hours, therefore, self-motivation is must to complete AMIE within less span of time.
- How to Manage Your AMIE Study Time
- How to Become a Flexible Reader
- How to Improve your Concentration
What should AMIE Aspirants do before the AMIE Exam?
- Focus on being practical of course AMIE is tough but not impossible.
- Plan to leave much earlier to get to the exam than the journey usually takes. If something makes you late, this will not be taken into consideration by examiners. You are expected to plan for transport delays.
- Check you have spare pens, pencils and any other permitted equipment.
- Take water to drink to prevent yourself from dehydration.
- Do not take notes or luggage with you unless you have somewhere to leave them outside the exam room.
- Stay positive. It is easier to revise and remember when we are in a positive state of mind. Avoid people who make you feel anxious about the exams and tell the negative things about AMIE.
- Get enough sleep do not study overnight before the exam plan your AMIE study such a way that this type of situation would not come.
Section-:A Recommended Books-:
- Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing Paperback – 2016
- Materials Science And Engineering 13th edition (Paperback)
- Computing And Informatics Paperback – 2010
- Society and Environment 24th Edition Paperback – 2012
Section-:A Question Paper Solution-:
- AMIE – Section – (A) Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing (AD-301,AN-201) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
- AMIE – Section – (A) Materials Science And Engineering Diploma Solved And Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
- AMIE – Section – (A) Computing and Informatics (AD-303,AN-203) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 31 Dec 2012
- AMIE – Section – (A) Society and Environment (AD-304,AN-204) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
I hope you like my Post, If you like it do me a favour by sharing it with your friends. You may consider to AMIE Info Newsletter for latest AMIE Info directly to your E-mail Inbox. You can also follow AMIE Info on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.