Exam Strategy to Get Good Grade in Exam-: To complete AMIE with less stipulated time you must have good grade in one or two subjects to pass AMIE Section A and section B, in every AMIE Section B engineering branch there are few subjects which are complicated for example Thermal Science and Engineering in AMIE section B Mechanical Branch by applying following tips and trick you can score good grade in AMIE exam.
- Write down the time you must move onto the next question so that you have time to answer the right number. It is easier to pass if you answer the right number of questions rather than to write a few good answers. Leave about five minutes each to check through essay answers at the end.
- Number each question. Leave space between each answer so that you can add in points later if necessary.
- Read the questions slowly. Highlight key points. Ensure you have really taken in what each question says as it is easy to misread questions or miss parts of questions when you are in an exam.
- Check the back of the paper to see if there are further questions – many people forget to do this.
- Write answers to the questions you have selected. Avoid regurgitating answers you gave for coursework. You will only get marks for material that answers the question.
- Structure your answers just as you would for coursework. Essays should have an clear line of reasoning, a well structured argument, an introduction and a conclusion.
- If you go blank, brainstorm words and ideas onto a sheet of rough paper or onto the back page. These will eventually begin to stimulate your ideas. Leave a space and go onto something you can do rather than sitting with the same problem. The information will probably come back to you later – and if it doesn’t, it may not be critical. Find a point of calm. Breathe slowly.
- Include references in the text. You do not need to write a list of references or to give the titles of works as your tutors will usually know the works to which you refer.
- Check through your answers at the end. You will find parts that do not make sense because you have missed out a key word or point. Add these in neatly in the text or at the bottom of the page.
If you like this post please share with your AMIE Friends. .You can follow AMIE Info on Facebook and Google+ . You can also Subscribe to AMIE INFO Newsletter and get latest AMIE updates directly to your email inbox.