Exam Strategy to Get Good Grade in Exam-: AMIE is one of the most toughest exam in our country..Right from first exam attempt every AMIE aspirants must try to get Good grade in easy subjects because just passing AMIE would not help you much more in long career Run. Good grade will not only help you to pass AMIE but also increase your CGPAwhich will help to get better job in Goverment as well as private sector.
- Why AMIE Aspirant should Evaluate Progress of AMIE Preparation
- How Self Study is Important for AMIE Aspirants
To complete AMIE with less stipulated time you must have good grade in one or two subjects to pass AMIE Section A and section B, in every AMIE Section B engineering branch there are few subjects which are complicated for example Thermal Science and Engineering in AMIE section B Mechanical Branch.
With Help of following tips and trick you can score good grade in AMIE exam.
- Write down the time you must move onto the next question so that you have time to answer the right number. It is easier to pass if you answer the right number of questions rather than to write a few good answers. Leave about five minutes each to check through essay answers at the end.
- Number each question. Leave space between each answer so that you can add in points later if necessary.
- Read the questions slowly. Highlight key points. Ensure you have really taken in what each question says as it is easy to misread questions or miss parts of questions when you are in an exam.
- Check the back of the paper to see if there are further questions – many AMIE Aspirants forget to do this.
- Write answers to the questions you have selected. Avoid regurgitating answers you gave for coursework. You will only get marks for material that answers the question.
- Structure your answers just as you would for coursework. Essays should have an clear line of reasoning, a well structured argument, an introduction and a conclusion.
- If you find a question which you can write but it require brainstorming. leave space and go ahead and at the end start brainstorming on those question and write the answer.
- Check through your answers at the end. You will find parts that do not make sense because you have missed out a key word or point. Add these in neatly in the text or at the bottom of the page.
Section-:A Recommended Books-:
- Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing Paperback – 2016
- Materials Science And Engineering 13th edition (Paperback)
- Computing And Informatics Paperback – 2010
- Society and Environment 24th Edition Paperback – 2012
Section-:A Question Paper Solution-:
- AMIE – Section – (A) Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing (AD-301,AN-201) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
- AMIE – Section – (A) Materials Science And Engineering Diploma Solved And Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
- AMIE – Section – (A) Computing and Informatics (AD-303,AN-203) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 31 Dec 2012
- AMIE – Section – (A) Society and Environment (AD-304,AN-204) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
I hope you like my Post, If you like it do me a favour by sharing it with your friends. You may consider to AMIE Info Newsletter for latest AMIE Info directly to your E-mail Inbox. You can also follow AMIE Info on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.