How Studying Outdoor can Help AMIE Aspirants for Better Learning-: As we know that more than 90% AMIE aspirants are working After working hours it is very difficult to concentrate on study. Consistent study and dedication must clear AMIE in less span of time. Studying outdoor can help a lot of AMIE aspirants to concentrate on study.
- How to Remember What You Study
- Tricks For Re-energizing Your Mind During AMIE Exams
- Why AMIE Aspirants Should Appear for GATE Entrance Exam ?
According to research, time spent in outdoor study helps to increase vital blood flow to the brain. This will increase learning power and also freshen your mood. Studying outdoor could do wonders because nature is associated with positive mood.Even viewing scenes of nature have a soothing effect so outdoor study gets back into your zone of genius!
- A Brief Info About Long Term Memory
- How to Remember What You Read ?
- What Examiner Exactly Want on your Answer Sheet
Studying outside can actually help in remembering the information more readily.
Take your books, laptop and notepad to the park, beach or a leafy cafe or simply, enjoy a stroll and a power nap under a tree to mull over your recent discoveries. If you don’t have time to get outside for a full study session, even a few minutes will help reset you.
Section-:A Recommended Books-:
- Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing Paperback – 2016
- Materials Science And Engineering 13th edition (Paperback)
- Computing And Informatics Paperback – 2010
- Society and Environment 24th Edition Paperback – 2012
Section-:A Question Paper Solution-:
- AMIE – Section – (A) Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing (AD-301,AN-201) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
- AMIE – Section – (A) Materials Science And Engineering Diploma Solved And Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
- AMIE – Section – (A) Computing and Informatics (AD-303,AN-203) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 31 Dec 2012
- AMIE – Section – (A) Society and Environment (AD-304,AN-204) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
I hope you like my Post, If you like it do me a favour by sharing it with your friends. You may consider to AMIE Info Newsletter for latest AMIE Info directly to your E-mail Inbox. You can also follow AMIE Info on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.