New Membership Information Brochure of IEI-: The institution of Engineers India Introduced new information brochure on the official website of IEI, This new information brochure shows detail info on each type of IEI Membership and its key benefits.The Institution of Engineers(India) offers corporate membership in 3 categeory i.e. Fellow of Institution of Engineers (FIE), Member of Institution of Engineers(MIE) and Most Important Associate Member of Institution of Engineers (AMIE) for more info on Eligibility Click Here.
The Corporate Membership of The Institution of Engineers (India) is open to any person with an accredited engineering degree with prescribed professional experience. With accumulation of continued professional experience and level of responsibilities, the membership of the ‘Associate Member’grade can be upgraded to the ‘Member’ grade and then to the ‘Fellow’ grade, subject to strict scrutiny by a nominated high-level peer committee.
Key Benefits of Corporate Membership-:
- How to Prepare for AMIE Exam using Previous Exam Paper ?
- Essential Things to do before the AMIE Exam?
Key Benefits of Institutional Membership-:
I hope you like my Post, If you like it do me a favour by sharing it with your friends. You may consider to AMIE Info Newsletter for latest AMIE Info directly to your E-mail Inbox. You can also follow AMIE Info on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
Section-:A Recommended Books-:
- Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing Paperback – 2016
- Materials Science And Engineering 13th edition (Paperback)
- Computing And Informatics Paperback – 2010
- Society and Environment 24th Edition Paperback – 2012
Section-:A Question Paper Solution-:
- AMIE – Section – (A) Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing (AD-301,AN-201) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
- AMIE – Section – (A) Materials Science And Engineering Diploma Solved And Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
- AMIE – Section – (A) Computing and Informatics (AD-303,AN-203) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 31 Dec 2012
- AMIE – Section – (A) Society and Environment (AD-304,AN-204) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005