IEI Launched Cloud-Based E-Learning Solution for ST Members-: We are living in a very fast growing technology era where things are changing very rapidly. Growth in information technology also changed the way of learning. School and colleges adopting web-based learning solution to add value in learning.
IEI has taken a step forward for transforming the learning process for Section A (four subjects) in digital mode through the TCS-iON platform. The Digital Learning Content shall be made available to the prospective students of AMIE for four papers of Section A in form of “Cloud Based E-Learning Solution – Learning Management System” on
- Tips to Crack Material Science and Engineering in one attempt
- How to Crack Fundamental of Design and Manufacturing with Good Grade
- How to Crack Computing and Informatics with Good Grade
For this valuable addition to the learning process of AMIE Section A (to be functional w.e.fn 01 September 2018), following timeline has been decided:
- Prospective ST members being registered with effect from 01 Sep 2018 onwards shall have
the facility of learning content in digital mode only.
- The registration fee for ST members shall be enhanced from Rs. 7050/- to Rs. 8280/-
which includes an access facility for ‘Digital Learning Content’ with a validity period of two
- The new forms for registration for Senior Technician Membership with the new fee
structure having provision for access to Digital Learning Content shall be made available on
the IEI website on 01 Aug 2018.
I hope you like my Post, If you like it do me a favour by sharing it with your friends. You may consider to AMIE Info Newsletter for latest AMIE Info directly to your E-mail Inbox. You can also follow AMIE Info on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.