Essential Info of International Engineering Alliance That Every engineer Must Know-: If we Look at the engineering education around the globe we can find lots of differences. For example, engineering education of Germany and engineering education of India has lots of differences, German engineering is more practical than Indian engineering. To overcome problem of accreditation among countries and to certify an engineer so that engineer can easily move from one country to other either for job or for Study International Engineering Alliance formed.
The International Engineering Alliance (IEA) is a global not-for-profit organisation, which comprises members from 36 jurisdictions within 27 countries, across seven international agreements. These international agreements govern the recognition of engineering educational qualifications and professional competence.
Through the Educational Accords and Competence Agreements members of the International Engineering Alliance establish and enforce internationally benchmarked standards for engineering education and expected competence for engineering practice.
- How to Crack Computing and Informatics with Good Grade
- Applications Invited For IEI YOUNG ENGINEERS AWARD 2018-19
- New Membership Information Brochure of IEI
The International Engineering Alliance seeks to improve engineering education and competence globally through widening the recognition and uptake of its constituent Accords and Agreements. The Governing Group undertake activities to support this goal.
On the behalf of India, National Board of Accreditation is a member of International Engineering Alliance, NBA plays a very important role to certify the qualification of an engineer in India if an engineer move for engineering job or for Higher study outside of India.
Conclusion-: Before the Formation AICTE and NBA, IEI was the only engineering body in our country that was responsible for Accreditation of certificate and courses. It is quite bit disappointing that Government replaced the IEI with NBA in International Engineering Alliance.
- Essential Things to do before the AMIE Exam?
- How to Prepare for AMIE Exam using Previous Exam Paper
- How to Become Professional Engineer [P Eng (India)] From IEI
I hope you like my Post, If you like it do me a favour by sharing it with your friends. You may consider to AMIE Info Newsletter for latest AMIE Info directly to your E-mail Inbox. You can also follow AMIE Info on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
Section-:A Recommended Books-:
- Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing Paperback – 2016
- Materials Science And Engineering 13th edition (Paperback)
- Computing And Informatics Paperback – 2010
- Society and Environment 24th Edition Paperback – 2012
Section-:A Question Paper Solution-:
- AMIE – Section – (A) Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing (AD-301,AN-201) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
- AMIE – Section – (A) Materials Science And Engineering Diploma Solved And Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
- AMIE – Section – (A) Computing and Informatics (AD-303,AN-203) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 31 Dec 2012
- AMIE – Section – (A) Society and Environment (AD-304,AN-204) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005