COMMON GUIDELINES FOR SECTION A-B RE-REGISTRATION
Six years period shall be counted from Summer examination. For example, if six years period of a candidate expired in Winter 2013 examination, re-registration period of six years shall be counted from Summer 2014 irrespective of the month and year the candidate submits his application during the currency period of re-registration.
Candidates are advised to apply for the same so as to reach at the Headquarters office latest by April 10 and October 10, failing which they will not be eligible to appear in immediate Summer and Winter Examination, respectively.
No separate identity card will be issued after re-registration. In case the candidate desire to change the address/ replace the identity card/ report lost of identity card, she/he may approach to Membership Department with relevant application form available in the website.
I hope you like my Post, If you like it do me a favour by sharing it with your friends. You may consider to AMIE Info Newsletter for latest AMIE Info directly to your E-mail Inbox. You can also follow AMIE Info on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
Section-:A Recommended Books-:
- Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing Paperback – 2016
- Materials Science And Engineering 13th edition (Paperback)
- Computing And Informatics Paperback – 2010
- Society and Environment 24th Edition Paperback – 2012
Section-:A Question Paper Solution-:
- AMIE – Section – (A) Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing (AD-301,AN-201) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
- AMIE – Section – (A) Materials Science And Engineering Diploma Solved And Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
- AMIE – Section – (A) Computing and Informatics (AD-303,AN-203) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 31 Dec 2012
- AMIE – Section – (A) Society and Environment (AD-304,AN-204) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005