Which one is Best: Studying AMIE or BTech ?-: Answer of this question is depend upon financial condition of engineering aspirant, if you are financially strong then you should go for Regular B.Tech by paying Heavy engineering fees and you will not get quality knowledge as compare to AMIE. recent study shows that more than 80% engineering pass out students are not fit for technical job.
If you are not financially strong and ready for Hard work and patience then you must go for AMIE , AMIE will provide you good career prospect at very low cost , you will be eligible for all type of government and state job as well as further higher studies. if you become engineer through AMIE then it will be very easy for you to crack competitive exams.
I hope you like my Post, If you like it do me a favour by sharing it with your friends. You may consider to AMIE Info Newsletter for latest AMIE Info directly to your E-mail Inbox. You can also follow AMIE Info on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
Section-:A Recommended Books-:
- Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing Paperback – 2016
- Materials Science And Engineering 13th edition (Paperback)
- Computing And Informatics Paperback – 2010
- Society and Environment 24th Edition Paperback – 2012
Section-:A Question Paper Solution-:
- AMIE – Section – (A) Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing (AD-301,AN-201) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
- AMIE – Section – (A) Materials Science And Engineering Diploma Solved And Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
- AMIE – Section – (A) Computing and Informatics (AD-303,AN-203) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 31 Dec 2012
- AMIE – Section – (A) Society and Environment (AD-304,AN-204) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005