IEI President Message on Recognition Issue of AMIE-: The Institution of Engineers (India) is the oldest professional engineering body of our country, AICTE Notice created FUD (Fear Uncertainty and Doubt) among, AMIE aspirants and matter is pending in court. As in my previous post I mentioned that Professional engineering bodies comes under MHRD , it is MHRD responsibility to regulate the professional education in our country. As per latest hearing in Honorable High court of Delhi on 15th November has granted eight weeks time to MHRD to submit policy guidelines on the issue. After the recommendation submitted by MHRD, IEI and other professional engineering bodies will implement it.
Below is the IEI President Message on AMIE Recognition Issue. To Read the Actual PDF copy Click Here.
It is kindly informed that the Writ Petition No. 3790/2013 in the matter of Recognition of Sections A & B examinations of IEI by MHRD is presently being heard in the Delhi High Court and is sub-judice. Hon’ble High Court of Delhi vide its judgement dated 15 Nov 2018 has granted eight weeks time to MHRD to submit policy guidelines on the issue. The matter will be re-notified on 28 Jan 2019.
- As it was mentioned earlier, AICTE has submitted its recommendations to the Ministry of Human Resource Development and the same is now under consideration by the Ministry as per the Hon’ble Court order.
- We are actively following up on this important issue and are engaged with all stakeholders.
- I am sure our worthy Alumni would understand the situation and act responsibly in this cause. With Regards, President, IEI The Institution of Engineers (India).
After looking at the above issue it seems like that AICTE misused its power because IEI is a professional engineering body and comes under MHRD and IEI regulated by Royal Charter and as of new Indian constitution have to any law to regulate Royal Charter. AICTE rules and regulation are applicable on Engineering colleages and universities, IEI neither a engineering college nor a university.
- AMIE Recognition Issue and Job Prospect for AMIE Aspirants
- Amazing Fact About Royal Charter and IEI that Every AMIE Aspirant Must Know
AICTE circular created FUD among AMIE aspirants, My question with AICTE is ” Why AICTE and MHRD did not came on single platform to make policy guideline to regulate professional engineering courses like AMIE. They are doing it but after Court Interference.
I hope you like my Post, If you like it do me a favour by sharing it with your friends. You may consider to AMIE Info Newsletter for latest AMIE Info directly to your E-mail Inbox. You can also follow AMIE Info on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
Section-:A Recommended Books-:
- Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing Paperback – 2016
- Materials Science And Engineering 13th edition (Paperback)
- Computing And Informatics Paperback – 2010
- Society and Environment 24th Edition Paperback – 2012
Section-:A Question Paper Solution-:
- AMIE – Section – (A) Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing (AD-301,AN-201) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
- AMIE – Section – (A) Materials Science And Engineering Diploma Solved And Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005
- AMIE – Section – (A) Computing and Informatics (AD-303,AN-203) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 31 Dec 2012
- AMIE – Section – (A) Society and Environment (AD-304,AN-204) Diploma Solved and Unsolved Paper (Summer,2016) Paperback – 2005